ESL -TEFL Instructor (Business English, Corporate Language Training) British & American Native English Speaker. Private Lessons on SKYPE and (PHONE CALL)!!!
Do you want to learn general English from a Native Speaker are you needing specific competencies for your work/ profession? From beginners to advanced we can create what you're looking for from one hour to submersion. Do you have a conference coming up and need to give a speech, needing help writing -letters, a paper or article. Let's talk!
I'm a qualified EFL Instructor (Degree CELTA Cambridge) and an experienced Businessman Professional with several, Graduate Degrees and have strong experience teaching adults at all levels.
ASIA experience as professional and teaching in Asia (Japan and China) - ESL -TEFL Instructor (Business English, Corporate Language Training.
Location: Birmingham AREA. Compensation: My rates @ £20 per hour (minimum an hour & half). PAYMENT: Through a PayPal account or Cash at appointment.
Lessons: ON-LINE (SKYPE) and direct (PHONE CALL) is offered and flexible hours available. Also, available to travel (Birmingham locations) to assist you in your English success.
I'm a nice, considerate, friendly professional and Language Instructor and can tailor ESL lessons to your specific (business, professional, social) interests and needs:
• Experienced Professional in Teaching ESL, Business Skill English, Corporate Language Trainer, across business and culture topic matters.
• Provide realistic, Business English practice, through role plays of various business meetings, business language vocabulary, negotiations, sales, telephone conversations, social engagements with business contacts, and business correspondence, letters and documents.
• Students come away from these exercises with a collection of phrases that are useful in real life situations and are armed with the vocabulary to chat with English-speaking colleagues at business lunches, meetings and international conferences.
• Lessons focus on information-gathering, problem-solving, and decision-making activities, including information on business writing, telephone calls, and electronic communication.
• Vocabulary and language patterns are presented in relation to common real-life business situations.
• The training objective is to build students' confidence when using English in business situations with regular vocabulary, and to motivate students to practice English using the carefully structured Case Studies and effective exercises.
If you have any questions, just let me know. I'm available to have a chat before the first lesson and there is, of course, no obligation at any time.