¡Hola! Soy Amalia. I am an independent, certified teacher from Guatemala.
I offer one-on-one Spanish lessons on-line:
• Fluency and listening skills in an informal setting.
• Spanish grammar and formal approaches.
• Spanish for travel, tourism, and cultural understanding.
• Spanish conversational practice in informal interactions.
¿Cómo te llamas? What’s your name? Literally meaning “What do you call yourself?” this is what you say when you want to ask someone’s name. It does have a few variations depending on formality. If you want to ask someone older in Spanish you say, “¿Cómo se llama?”
Yo quiero, yo no quiero – I want, I don’t want
Quisiera – I would like
Me gustaría – I would like (more polite)
¿Dónde está el parque? – Where is the park?
¿Cuánto cuesta la cerveza? How much does it cost the beer?
¿Qué hora es? – What time is it?
- 2 or more lessons per week: $12 USD One-on-one Skype class
- 1 lesson per week: $15 USD One-on-one Skype class
- Saturday: $16 USD One-on-one Skype class
Each Skype Spanish lesson is for 50 minutes.